- CCIE Routing-Switching
- CCNA 640-802
- CCNA Security
- CCNA Voice 640-461 ICOMMv8.0
- CCNP Security (CCSP)
- CCNP Voice(formerly CCVP)
- CCVP 6.0
- Linux Scripting
- Exchange Server 2010
- MCITP Windows 2008 (EA)
- MCSA (Retired)
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Admin
- Network Engineering
- RHCE (RHEL-6)
- RHCE Bootcamp
P H P CERTIFICATION
The PHP Company, Zend has been establishing standard in PHP certification that recognizes PHP expertise. The PHP Certification Exam encompasses curriculum criteria specified by the Zend PHP Education Advisory Board as essential to demonstrate expert proficiency in PHP. Zend has chosen Logic, the leader in training, to ensure delivery of PHP certification exams in Cochin. Logic provides training with a aim to achieve the professional status in this software engineering.
Benefits of Becoming a Zend Certified Engineer
In today’s competitive market, it’s more difficult than ever to stand out from the competition. The Zend Certified Engineer (ZCE) credential offers a variety of benefits:
- Differentiate yourself from competitors when looking for a new job or at your annual salary review
- Get your resume noticed
- Gain recognition from your employer
- Have your profile displayed in Zend’s Yellow Pages for PHP Professionals
Exclusive Rewards at Zend
1.Receive discounts on Zend products and PHP conferences worldwide
2.Preview emerging Zend products
Syntax, Operators ,Variables ,Constants,Control Structures ,Language Constructs and Functions
Syntax,Arguments ,Variables ,References ,Returns,Variable Scope
Enumerated Arrays ,Associative Arrays,Array Iteration ,Multi-Dimensional Arrays ,Array Functions ,SPL
Object Oriented Programming
Instantiation ,Modifiers/Inheritance,Interfaces ,Exceptions ,Static Methods & Properties,Autoload ,Reflection,Type Hinting ,Class Constants
Configuration,Session Security ,Cross-Site Scripting,Cross-Site Request Forgeries,SQL Injection ,Remote Code Injection ,Email Injection ,Filter Input ,Escape Output
XML and Web Services
XML Basics ,SimpleXML ,XML Extension ,Xpath ,Webservices Basics,SOAP, REST
Strings and Patterns
Quoting ,Matching ,Extracting,Searching ,Replacing,Formatting ,PCRE
Databases and SQL
SQL,Joins,Analyzing Queries ,Prepared Statements,Transactions
Sessions,Forms ,GET and POST data,Cookies ,HTTP Headers
Streams and Network Programming
Files,Reading,Writing ,File System Functions, Streams
PHP 4/5 Differences
Object Orientation,E_STRICT ,References vs. Object Handles
Design and Theory
IDesign Patterns,Code Reuse,OOP Theory
- Server Side Web Scripting.
- Object Oriented Programming with PHP.
- Working with Forms in PHP.
- Passing Information between Pages.
- Persistent Data using Sessions and Cookies.
- Designing and Implementing Databases with MySQL.
- Developing Database Applications with PHP.
- Developing e-mail Applications with PHP.
- Security and Configuration
- PHP and XML
- Web Service Applications with PHP
- PHP in IIS
- PHP in Apache Server using Linux
- Introduction to Joomla ( Content Management System)
- Introduction to Zend Framework.
Ms. Vidhya Prakash
Mobile: +91 9656058452
Land phone: 91-481-2300355 / 2583061