SAP is a world leader in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)software that helps business streamlines their processes, improve product of reativity and efficiency with the use real time data for planning and implementation ,started by five former IBM entrepreneurs in Germany in 1972,the company now has a client base of 350000 worldwide and a growing clientele across 25 major industries in india.
Knowledge Of SAP software Packages has becomes indispensable for aspiring engineering ,management and accounting professionals to ensure a head start in their career by getting employed in leading companies.
SAP Enable Now Power User Program
- R/3 Program
- Durtion: 80 hours
- Normal Training: Two months
- Fast Track: One month
- Suitable for Engineering, management, Commerce, Logistics, IT Management and aviation students to get better jobs and promotion prospects in companies in India and the Gulf Co-operation countries.
- SAP GLOBALLY Certified trainers and hands-on training
- SAP World wide Authorised certification
- Equip students with the knowledge and skills to ultimately become department heads in companies.
- Internships in industry
- Each learner given SAP German International Login ID for E-Learning
- Choose your own convenient time
- Online training Facility
- 100% job assurance
SAP Training Modules-Power user Program
SAP Finance & Controlling FICO
- Module for recording and capturing of financial transactions
- Account Receivable, Account Payables, General Ledger Accounting
- Asset Accounting, Bank Accounting
- Inter orders, Cost sheet,inventory sheet, cost allocations.
Sales & Distribution SD
- Module shipping, billing of products, services
- Customers relationship management-quotation, Sales Order, Billing
- Creating Materials Stocks, Sales View, Returns, Consignment process
- Bill of Materials,invoicing,Taxation,credit management
Materials Management MM
- Procurement of materials as per production demand
- Ensure timely delivery of materials to improve efficiency
- Creating materials master record, quotations, purchase Orders
- Pricing of goods,Pricing Procedures,inventory management
Production planning PP
- Aligns demand with production capacity
- Create production and procurement schedules for finished products
- Helps utilize resources-employees,materials,machinery
- Tracks manufacturing process flows